SUBLIMATION TRANSFER Ready to press. Printed For You To Press [Happy Easter Bunny]
All of our sublimation transfers are offered in the following sizes:
3.5" on the longest side - Pocket - $2.50
5" on the longest side - Infant - $3.00
7" on the longest side - Toddler - $3.50
9" on the longest side - Youth - $4.00
11" on the longest side - Adult - $4.50
12" on the longest side - Adult Plus - $5.00
13" on the longest side - Larger Projects - $5.50
Sublimation ink, when heated, turns into a gas that actually embeds itself into anything with a polyester coating. This creates a cleaner, more professional look while allowing for a much more detailed image than what heat transfer vinyl can offer. Shading, gradients and a rainbow of colors are huge benefits to using sublimation transfers. There is no difference in feeling between the image and the shirt. Sublimation must be used with at least 50% polyester (white or light-colored garment) but will show better results the closer to 100% polyester your garment is (white or light-colored garment). The higher the polyester content, the brighter and clearer your image will be. The lower the polyester content, the more vintage, faded or aged your image will be. Also, with a lower polyester content, you may see your image fade slightly with the first wash. Sublimation printing, also referred to as dye sublimation printing, is a printing method for transferring images onto a substrate (usually a cloth material such as polyester). Sublimation refers to a process where a substance moves from a solid to a gas state without ever being in a liquid state. Sublimation printing normally involves the use of a digital printer to produce mirrored images on paper that has been specially coated with a transfer material. Whether you are imaging shirts, pillows, mouse pads, ceramics tiles, mugs, aluminum panels, glass cutting boards or the 100's of other sublimation products & substrates, our premium transfers are printed to provide great transfer results.
*All transfers will be trimmed to shippable width, rolled and shipped in a shipping tube or protective envelope.
The transfer paper typically is placed into a heat press with the substrate and exposed to temperatures from 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows the ink and transfer material to move into the gas state. Once the ink and transfer material are in a gas state, they permeate the fibers of the substrate material.
INK TRANSFER AND BONDING:
When the heat is removed from the transfer paper and substrate, the ink that has permeated the substrate fibers solidifies and is locked permanently into place by the transfer material. Assuming the procedure has been performed correctly, the image should never be subject to deterioration beyond that of the substrate itself.
- Set temperature on heat press to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Place paper face down on garment. The garment needs to be at least 50% polyester and white or light color fabric.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot. Allow garment to cool.
- Calibrating the heat press is recommended to ensure an accurate temperature. For this procedure, temperature test strips are more accurate than the use of infrared temperature guns.
- If desired, you may trim the non-printed media around the printed image before transferring to garments. Leaving a ¼" margin around the printed area is highly recommended for light-colored garments.
- If possible, avoid pressing any zippers, buttons or other plastic decorations attached to the garment. The heat and pressure needed to bond the ink to the cotton fabric may cause these to crack or melt.
- If immediately after pressing, the paper is not easily peeled from the garment and resists removal because the transfer is somewhat tacky, increase the amount of cure time.
- If immediately after pressing, the transferred image has a slick or shiny appearance, increase the amount of pressure used.
- Different cotton fabrics will exhibit slightly different results. Please test your fabric before pressing your final design to ensure desired results.
Our turnaround on average is just 1 - 3 business days! They will be shipped via USPS.
• Dye Sublimation DOES NOT have white ink and DOES NOT image on dark (including black) fabrics. Any white in your graphic will be void of color (no ink) and your SHIRT COLOR WILL SHOW in the white areas of your image.
• Dye Sublimation works with WHITE or LIGHT COLOR polyester fabrics or hard goods SPECIALLY COATED for dye sublimation. 100% polyester will provide the best, most vivid, full color results. Poly blend fabrics will work, but the results will be a much lighter, more vintage look.
• 100% cotton, hemp, wool, or natural fabrics WILL NOT image with Dye Sublimation.
• Sublimation transfers are NOT iron-on transfers! A HEAT PRESS IS REQUIRED!
• Transfers can only be used once.
• We do not charge extra for multiple images on the same sheet... Fill up your transfer area however you need - with the same images, different images or one large image. It is totally up to you! If you are not able to put them all on one image, let us know PRIOR to ordering and we will combine them for you. This may affect your final design size.
• If color matching is required, ask us about ordering test transfers to verify satisfaction of color(s). Colors may vary between different printers.
ALL TRANSFER ORDERS ARE FINAL ONCE YOUR ORDER IS SUBMITTED!
If you have ANY questions, please ask… we would LOVE to EARN your business!
I have a maximum of 1 week processing time.
Every item is made to order. We do not have large quantities in stock. If we do not have your size in stock, we will have to order the item. If you need the shirt immediately, please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I have your size in stock.
All items are sent USPS First Class.
Please contact me if you choose to do Local Pick-up; available at zip code 77346.
We are not responsible for delays with USPS.
Please make sure that your address is correct. Once an item is mailed, we cannot change the mailing address. We are not responsible for items lost due to incorrect addresses.
All items are made to order, there will be no exchanges or refunds EXCEPT if you receive the wrong order.
Please make sure that you choose the right sizing whenever you order. These are size charts with each style of tumbler we offer. No refunds or exchanges will be given for incorrect sizing.
Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing your order. Items are made to order and put on the production line the following day. If you have any concerns, please message us.
The pictures are a digital mock-up and the finished product color may vary slightly.
White ink is not possible when using sublimation. White in the design will be the color of the shirt showing through.
I absolutely love making custom designs. If you have an idea, send me a message! I would love to see what I can do to help you find your perfect image!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @jmecreationspot and Like our Facebook Page for new items, flash sales, and giveaways!